Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oct 31, 2008 Incident - Victim #1

Account #1 - Male, 20 years old

"I Heard “Cops are coming!”, next thing, they swarmed us out of nowhere. I think they were 5 cop cars pulled into Mr. XXX's driveway really fast. 3 cars came in from the neighborhood and 2 came in from 9D.

I was sitting in xxxx’s car in the front driver seat with my girlfriend, making out. My friend X was in the back seat with his girlfriend. Next we hear all the cops screaming “Get down on the fucking floor! Get down on the fucking floor! ”

I got out of the car and now I hear, “Get down on the fucking floor or else I’ll make the dog bite!” As I walked to the front of the car I got hit on the back, right-side of my head with his police flashlight. One week later, I still have the lump. As I was falling to the ground, the officer stepped over me and stepped on my jaw. Then he did the same to X. He hit X with his flashlight, also on the back, right-side of his head. X was also lying on the ground, on his stomach, shoulder to shoulder with me.

Then he came back and handcuffed me. I don’t know why he kept beating on me, I was complying.

As I looked up, I saw a flashlight and a gun pointed at me. The cops arms were crossed. A flashlight was in one hand and the gun was in the other. The gun was pointed at my face approximately 4-5’ away. I had no idea what was going on or why. They searched my pockets in the back and then rolled me over and checked my pockets in front.

We kept asking, “Why are you doing this?” They were screaming, like hysterical, “Get down on the fucking floor!” like it was a huge bust or something. We had been hanging out in the driveway not doing anything. They searched everyone’s pockets, rolling other people over.

Then Mr. X, who owns the house, came out. The cops started screaming, “Back up! Back the fuck up!!!” Then the cops said, “We know who you are!!! Back the fuck up!” The cops were walking around looking for stuff. One of my friends was in a vehicle and he got out and they had him standing the whole time. They were searching in the cars and on the ground. I couldn’t see any name tags. No one said why this was happening. All they said was, “Are we going to have to come back here?”

Why would they show up and use so much force on just a suspicion?

No arrests, no tickets. No one was read their rights.


1 comment:

  1. WELL HERE WE ARE AGAIN I HAVE BEEN TRYIN TO TELL PEOPLE AND BIGGER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICALS.BUT NOTHING HAS STOPED FROM MY FIRST ARREST IN APRIL OF 2006,ON A BURGLURY CHARGE,I HAVE NEVER RESISITED ARREST OR GOT ON ANY EXTREME MEASURE'S WITH THE BEACON POLICE OR AND LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICAL.BUT AFTER WHAT I WENT THRU I NOW KNOW WHY BEACON POLICE ARE NOT SEEN AS COPS THERE JUST LIKE ONE OF US WITH A BADGE AND A GUN TRYING TO CALL THE SHOTS.I WAS BEAT UP BY 2 DETECTIVES (NO NAMES) I TRIED TO LET MY LAWYER KNOW THE SITUATION AND MY MOTHER EVEN TRIED TO PRESS CHARGES BASED ON THIS CASE.EVER SINCE THEN THE POLICE HAVE BEEN EITHER PULLING THE SAME BULL STUFF WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND ACTIN LIKE THERE INOCENT.WELL THIS WAS A TRUE BASED STORY GO LOOK INTO YOUR FILES FROM 2006 SOME PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CASE.SO COPS STOP THINKING YOU ARE IN CHARGE YOUR REALLY NOT SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE BRUTALITY

    ReplyDelete